Warby Parker | Preston Gimlet Tortoise Sunglasses


Summer is coming right up which made posting the sunglasses first a very logical decision. According to the Warby Parker website, the Preston frames are flattering for those with a medium sized face. I've never owned a pair of tortoise sunglasses so it was great to be able to see how versatile the frames were. I quickly discovered that they can be as versatile as a pair of black sunglasses. Another thing I loved about the sunglasses were the polarized lenses. Polarized lenses have been used by fishermen and athletes for years because they reduce the glare, but for everyday life are ideal for driving because they reduce the glare from cars and the roads.

Although I really loved the tortoise and the lenses, I just didn't feel like these for the sunglasses for me. In my opinion these glasses would be ideal for those with a smaller face than me because it made my cheeks look bigger. I just felt like they weren't wide enough for my face but regardless of that I still believe they are some gorgeous shades that can be worn all year long. These shades can be worn with anything from Chino Pants and a casual cotton shirt, to a very feminine dress.

Non-prescription sunglasses retail are $95 and with a prescription they're $150.
Disclaimer: Warby Parker contacted me to try out their Home Try On Program which is free for every customer. I am not being compensated for this post whatsoever and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment