Warby Parker | Watts Blue Sapphire


The Watts frames are a the funkiest frames I've ever tried. The icy blue sapphire frames are perfect for those girls who are not afraid to be bold. When I saw these frames I fell in love with the shade of blue and decided to put them in the cart so I could try them on. I love how the blue is not obnoxious in the least bit and if I can say so myself, they made my brown eyes really pop. The brown arms in the frames are also a very nice touch.

The frames themselves are very round so they won't look great on everyone. Watts will compliment those with a square or angular face because it will create a nice balance for those face shapes. Although these were by far the most unique frames I tried on, I don't think they're the right ones for me. I feel like they could easily clash with some colors, like they did with the red lips. The blue sapphire shade supplements a neutral toned down look, but if you're into bold colors and prints they might just end up clashing with them. I would pair these shades with very neutral or dark colors, nothing too obnoxious because when you're wearing frames like these you definitely want the frames to be the focus point.

The Watts frames retail for $95.
Disclaimer: Warby Parker contacted me to try out their Home Try On Program which is free for every customer. I am not being compensated for this post whatsoever and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment