Natural Brow Routine

Natural Brow Routine
It's funny how I went from being teased about my brows back in school, to getting very nice comments about them on social media. I still get the occasional troll every now and then that thinks that calling my brows "bushy" is an insult, but comments like that don't really bother me at all. I've always loved my thick bushy brows since I was a child because it's a facial characteristic that many of my family members also have. I even loved my brows back when they were one long and bushy caterpillar. And yes, I do possess the magical hairy powers to grow a badass Frida unibrow. But this video isn't about that, it's actually about how I tame and fill in my thick brows in a very natural way.


This is pretty much what I've been doing to my brows for the past few months now. It's a very quick and simple brow routine that's perfect for people who have naturally bushy brows like myself. If you want more information about the different ways and products you can use to fill in your brows, then you can check out my old brow routine video.

Products Used
Zoey Van Jones Brow Shaping Tweezers, $29*
Trim Cuticle Scissors, $4.99
Ardell Brow Trim & Shape Tool, $3.99
Zoey Van Jones Brow Shaping Pencil in Brunette, $22*
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara, $2.99
Natural Brow Routine
A little tweezing and trimming can make quite a big difference, even if you have naturally bushy brows like I do. Remember to work little by little, you can always tweeze a bit more but you can't do much once you've overplucked.

What's your favorite eyebrow product? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment