Review | Marc Jacobs Air Blush

Marc Jacobs Air Blush Review
When it comes to luxury brands worth the splurge Marc Jacobs always ranks very high on my list. Pretty much everything that I've tried from Marc Jacobs has been absolutely incredible and definitely worth the money. I've tried lipstick, eyeliners, contour powder, and even their eyeshadows- all expensive but very worth it. So you can only imagine how excited I was when the Air Blush launched very recently. Oh boy, I think I got a little too excited about a blush. The packaging itself is stunning and very sleek, and don't even get me started about the striped blush design. Now the Air Blush isn't exactly an affordable blush, in fact I think this is my most expensive blush in my entire makeup collection. Kind of crazy, huh? The one thing I asked myself when I started trying out the Air Blush was: "Is this blush even worth $42?" Well after weeks of trying it out I finally figured out the answer to that question.


In the Marc Jacobs Air Blush video review you'll be hearing product information, as well as application tips because this blush is meant to be applied a little differently. I will also be showing you how I apply the blush and share my thoughts as someone who loves Marc Jacobs beauty.
Marc Jacobs Air Blush Review
Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo*
Price: $42
Size: 8 g / 0.282 oz
Shade: Kink and Kisses (pale petal/ peachy rose)
Additional Information: Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Available At: Sephora
Marc Jacobs Air Blush Review
And this is how the Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Kink and Kisses looks like on my skin. As you can see it is very sheer and this is the blush layered 3 times on my cheeks. It is quite a natural looking blush, so if you're on the market for a luxe blush with a sheer finish then you'll probably enjoy this.

What do you think about the Marc Jacobs Air Blush? Will you be purchasing it or saving your money? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: I received the Marc Jacobs Air Blush for free thanks to Influenster.

No comments :

Post a Comment