Walmart Summer 2016 Beauty Box

Walmart Summer 2016 Beauty Box
It's been half a year since my last Walmart Beauty Box unboxing. A long time, I know! I didn't cancel the box or anything, what happened was that my spring box never arrived. I never got an email indicating that my box had been shipped out or got money taken away- nothing. I have no idea what happened there but for some reason I just never got a spring box. Unless this is the spring box and it came a whole season late... Who knows, the orchid box is really throwing me off. And this box was perhaps the worst subscription box I've ever received.


Here's my Walmart Beauty Box unboxing. Get ready to see the look of disappointment on my face.
Walmart Summer 2016 Beauty Box
Products Mentioned
Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips in Desert Rose, $4.97
Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean Mint Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste, $3.48
Lady Gaga Fame, $23.79
St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, $8.79
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Medium, $3.39
Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion, $8.48
Schwarzkopf Essence Ultîme Diamond Color & Radiance Shampoo, $6.96
Schwarzkopf Essence Ultîme Diamond Color & Radiance Conditioner, $6.97

If you also got the box, let me know what you got in the comments below! Also, I would love to know if you got the spring box or not. I wonder why I never got mine...

No comments :

Post a Comment