Birchbox July 2016

Birchbox July 2016
Birchbox honestly keeps getting better and better! I feel like I just keep repeating myself month after month and at this point I know that I sound like a broken record, but I am really happy with Birchbox so far. This month's box not only looked incredibly adorable, but they sent some really great hair samples for curly hair. Now I've received many hair related samples in the past, but this was the first time I've ever gotten something specifically for my hair type. I also got an extra item in this box and a full-sized item! A bonus item AND a full-sized item? Birchbox is going to give this girl a heart attack.


Birchbox did it once again! I got another amazing box with products that I'm so excited to start testing out. Birchbox made this curly haired girl very happy this month.
Birchbox July 2016
Products Received
Davines LOVE Curl Enhancing Shampoo, $26
Davines LOVE Curl Enhancing Conditioner, $30
Balance Me Radiance Face Mask, $34
Marcelle Xtension Plus Curl Mascara, $14
LOC Ultra-Gloss Lip Pencil in Punch Line, $12
Rene Furterer Karinga Hydrating Styling Cream, $28

If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment