Review | Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer

Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer Review
During the summertime I put away all my medium to full coverage products and opt for very lightweight and lighter coverage bases. I have a lot of BB creams in my collection but one that I always come back to is the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer. Now this isn't a new product from Tarte, it's actually quite an old one but with all the recent launches it seems to have gotten lost in their lineup of products. This is quite different to my other BB creams because it's has a thicker formula and this is technically a tinted primer with 12-hour wear. I've been wearing the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer a lot recently and have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin on social media, so I figured that I would let all of you in on my secret weapon.


Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer Review
Like I mentioned, the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer is a thick BB product that also doubles as a regular primer. I mostly tend to use this as my base but it also works amazing as a primer. I've used both liquid and powder foundations over this primer and it allows products to layer on top very well. The Tinted Treatment Primer promises to work on all skin types and provides SPF 30 sun protection. This product also treats, hydrates, primes, protects, and camouflages imperfections on your face. It's also formulated to work on sensitive skin and is completely vegan.
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer Review
The formula of the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer is quite thick when you squeeze it out and it almost feels like a whipped up primer, but once you smooth it over your skin it feels incredibly lightweight. I don't feel the Tinted Treatment Primer at all once I've applied it with my fingers or brush because the product kind of melts into the skin. The Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer does contain dimethicone which is normally an ingredient that I'm not a fan of, but since it's not one of the main ingredients I've found that my skin hasn't had an issue with it. The low concentration of dimethicone doesn't cause my makeup to feel slippy and it hasn't clogged my pores either. 
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer Review
As you can see the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer provides a decent amount of coverage for something that feels lightweight. The coverage is enough to blur discoloration, minor redness, fine lines, and blemishes. I also love how much smoother my skin looks like with this product. The Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer is supposed to have a matte finish, but the finish looks more skin like to me than matte. On some areas of my face it will look a bite more matte, but where the light hits my face you'll see a subtle luminous glow.

I highly recommend checking out the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer if you want something a lightweight multitasking base product. It works amazing on my oily skin and I think it would also work well for a variety of other skin types. And while I don't think it provides 12-hour wear, it does last very well for a standard work day or school day.
.
The Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer retails for $36 for the full size tube and $14 for the travel size (which is the one I own).

What do you think about this product? Have you tried it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment