Birchbox January 2018

Birchbox January 2018
Soooo last year I sucked when it came to YouTube and I completely neglected my Birchbox series, despite the fact that they're the easiest videos to film. All I do is open the box and react to the five samples I get. I don't really know why I wasn't filming these videos when I received a whole year's worth of samples, but we're now in 2018! This year I'm bringing back the unboxings because I find them very fun to film.


Check the very first Birchbox of 2018! The design of the box was very underwhelming but the products inside made up for it.
Birchbox January 2018
Products Received
Arrow Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm in Berry Busy, $14
Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Eyeshadow Single in Veronica, $10
VERB Hydrating Mask, $16
Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner, $19.90
HAN Skin Care Cosmetics All Natural Cheek & Lip Tint in Coral Hibiscus, $14


If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment