May 2015 Favorites

May Favorites
It's the end of the month and you know what time it is? It's May favorites time! This monthly favorites video is a bit different to the others I've recorded in the past. First of all, this video is part of a collab with four of my YouTube friends: Bon Parisien, Jonathan Curtis, Will Cook, and Sammee Jayne. Second, in this video I will be sharing some of my favorite natural and cruelty-free products. All but one product is cruelty-free and the majority of the products are incredibly affordable. If you're interested in seeing what I've been loving and all the other videos in the collab please keep reading.


May Favorites
May Favorites
May Favorites
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub, $10.39
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash, $8.99
Andalou Naturals Citrus Verbena Uplifting Body Lotion, $9.95
Nuance Salma Hayek Marigold Oil Cleansing Facial Oil, $9.99
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, $14.99
Acure Organics Argan Oil*, $12.99
Flower D.B. Daily Brightening Undereye Cover Creme, $8.98
MAC Face & Body Foundation, $27.00
Cover FX Custom Cover Drops, $44.00
MIKA - Talk About You
Here's everyone's May favorites! I hope you enjoy all the videos and subscribe to everyone's channel.

What are your favorite natural/cruelty-free products? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Acure sent me the argan oil, I'm not being paid to talk about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment