Nails of the Day | Textured Nail Polish

So there's a new nail trend in town! This trend is not about a specific color for the summer but actually a texture. Say goodbye to your glossy nails and hello to matte textured nails! Seems like every nail polish brand from Zoya to China Glaze are getting in on this trend, so when I saw that Sally Hansen had their own spin on it I knew I had to pick it up. Who doesn't like nail art in a bottle?


The texture of the polish does take some time to get use to. Not going to lie, it kind of feels like sandpaper but I love the look of small beads on my nails. To get this look all you need is to do is apply two thin coats of the polish. That's it! It dries relatively quick and does not require a top coat.

Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in 600 Sour Apple

What do you think of the latest nail trend? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment