Review | Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Review
If you watched my April Favorites video, then you heard me rave about this $3 eyebrow gel by Essence. As someone with naturally bushy brows, I'm always on the hunt for a brow gel that will slightly define my brows and hold them in place all day. Also, as someone with really dark hair I'm always looking for a gel that has a cool undertone and that will be dark enough for my black brows. There's nothing I hate more than having my brows look ashy or too warm, especially because it creates a harsh contrast against my dark brown hair. That's where the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara comes into place. This is the first drugstore gel option that I've tried that has everything I look for in a brow gel, and the best thing is that it's less than $5!


In this review I will explain why I've fallen in love with the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara and I will also be comparing it to my beloved Glossier Boy Brow. There's also a quick and easy demo of how to use the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara.
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara vs. Glossier Boy Brow
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Price: $2.99
Size: 0.12 oz
Formula: Gel with fibers
Shades: Brondy Brows and Browny Brows
Available: Target, Ulta, and Essence's website

Glossier Boy Brow
Price: $16
Size: 0.11 oz
Formula: Wax
Shades: Blond, Brown, and Black
Available: Glossier's website
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Review
Here's a before and after comparison of the kind of results you can get with the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara. Since I have naturally bushy brows the results on me are quite subtle, but you can also use this product to set your brows after filling them in with powder or a pencil.

What is your favorite Essence product? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment