Warby Parker | Ainsworth Walnut Tortoise


The Ainsworth frames are polished and refined. These are the glasses for the girl who is effortlessly cool. These can be paired with a very sophisticated outfit and red lips, or can be worn with a very casual outfit and natural makeup. For some reason these frames remind me of something a Parisian girl would wear. They are just so versatile, when I tried these on I just started brainstorming so many outfits in my head.

Although these look very similar to Mallory because of the tortoise color, the shape is very different. Ainsworth are more rectangular and definitely not as big nor round as Mallory. I ended up torn between the two frames and will have to try them on again when I do round 2 of the Home Try On Program. Which frames will I choose? You'll have to wait to find out.

Come back tomorrow to see the conclusion of Warby Parker week and read the review of the Home Try On Program!

The Ainsworth frames retail for $95.
Disclaimer: Warby Parker contacted me to try out their Home Try On Program which is free for every customer. I am not being compensated for this post whatsoever and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment