July 2013 Playlist

Since Outside Lands is in exactly two weeks I decided to make a playlist featuring some of the bands and musicians that I can't wait to see. This will be my first time going to Outside Lands and I'm extremely excited to attend the music festival. I also can't wait to be in San Francisco since it's been around 10 years since I last went.

So in this month's playlist we have Rhye (which I've been obsessed with for the past couple of months), Vampire Weekend, San Diego's own Wavves, and last but not least we have Sir Paul McCartney opening and closing the playlist.


Would you like me to do some music festival related videos/blog posts? If you're interested in that please leave some suggestions down in the comments.

I hope you all have a great weekend and as always, happy listening!

No comments :

Post a Comment