July 2016 Favorites

July 2016 Favorites
July was a very odd month for me. I can easily say that it started off as one of the worst months because dealing with a breakup was not easy, but with that very strange transition came something quite refreshing. I had been playing it very safe with my makeup lately and in July I started experimenting with different colors, textures, and brands. I honestly haven't had this much with makeup in a while and it really brought back a lot of memories of when I started falling in love with makeup in 2008. This past month I also fell back in love with MAC which was the first makeup brand that I became obsessed with. I literally have makeup to thank for getting me out of a physical and emotional rut this last month.


This month's favorites features a lot of rediscovered makeup favorites and some products that pushed me out of my makeup comfort zone.
July 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
Inglot Freedom System Palette, $10*
Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte Square in 355, $7*
Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte Square in 335, $7*
Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte Square in 329, $7*
Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square in 450, $7*
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Supernova, $28
Milk Makeup Cooling Water, $24
Milk Makeup Lip & Cheek in Rally, $24
MAC Powder Blush in Melba, $23
MAC Face & Body Foundation in N2, $28
MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger, $17
MAC Lipstick in Chili, $17
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC/15/NW20, $17
Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, $30.47*
Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray, $20.94*
Glossier Boy Brow, $16
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, $27.50*
Justice- Safe and Sound

What are some of your favorites from the past month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment