February 2018 Favorites

February 2018 Favorites
I survived my first solo trip! Well barely, I came back from following The Killers around with a gnarly flu and I went straight back to work. This month I've been working like crazy and very sleep deprived but the experience of traveling around and meeting people who are just as crazy about music like me was absolutely incredible. I'm going to have to talk about my experience in a video soon, I also have a ton of vlogs to edit as well. But today I want to share some of the products that I took along with me on my trip, and some other ones that have become staples in my makeup routine.


Check out all my favorites in action in the video above! I would like to apologize for my voice and energy in this video, I was feeling a little sick when I filmed this but I'm doing much better now. Make sure to check out Betzy's February Favorites when you're done watching mine (her video is in Spanish).

Products Mentioned
NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer, $36
bareMinerals Powder Blush in Bellini Brunch and Let's Go Nude, $24*
Milk Makeup Gel Brow in Dark Brew, $18
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, $20
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Spanked, $18

Music Favorites
Alex Cameron- Runnin' Outta Luck
Alex Cameron - Candy May
The Killers - Rut
The Killers - Run For Cover
Dua Lipa- IDGAF
Dua Lipa - Be The One
Dua Lipa - Dreams


What were your favorite products this month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment