Wish List #1

The neutral beat
I've been in the mood to shop for these past two weeks but right now I just can't afford to spend money on things I don't need. Instead of simply window shopping, I've decided to create three outfits on Polyvore that I wish I could buy. There's nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking, right?

Outfit #1
Uniqlo slouch tee
uniqlo.com


Pants
zara.com




Madewell necklace
madewell.com


BLOCK HEEL STRAPPY SANDAL - Heeled sandals - Shoes - Woman | ZARA...
zara.com



Hold This Moment
Outfit #2
River Island stripe top
$21 - nelly.com


Jil sander
$185 - ln-cc.com


Chandler
warbyparker.com



I'm his girl
Outfit #3
T shirt
topshop.com

Uniqlo
uniqlo.com

ALDO leather shoes
$82 - zalando.co.uk

Zara bag
zara.com

Topshop necklace
topshop.com

Warby parker eyeglass
warbyparker.com

I have to admit making these three sets worsened my need to shopping. Maybe its time to finally give in but first I need to purchase my new camera so I can start posting better quality videos.

What is your favorite set? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment