September 2013 Playlist

It seems like 2013 has been the year of the disco/dance music revival which makes me really happy. And I'm not talking about candy raver EDM here, I'm talking about music that not only has depth but makes you want to dance like no one's watching (which is what I do). The song which inspired this month's playlist was Reflektor by Arcade Fire which if you follow me on Twitter then you know how I haven't been able to stop raving about this song because it's that good (and I tend to have a deep love for really long songs).


In this playlist I have some great dance releases from 2013, some older ones, and of course some French music because the French are on a whole other level when it comes to dance music. I hope you enjoy this month's playlist which is now embedded on this post (I know it took me a while to figure that one out). Strap on your dancing shoes before you go ahead and start listening to the playlist because I guarantee that you won't be able to listen to this without at least bobbing your head.


What was your favorite track from the playlist? Also what were some of your favorite songs this song? You guys know how much I love music so I'd love to hear some of your recommendations.

And as always happy listening!

No comments :

Post a Comment