January 2018 Favorites

January 2018 Favorites
This is the very first favorites video of 2018! It's been a few months since my last favorites video but I'm committed to share my five standout products every month this year. Yes, the format will not change whatsoever because I really enjoy being able to give you insightful reviews of all five items that I want to feature. This time around I also included clips of me using all the products which I thought would be helpful for all of you. In January I really gravitated towards products that do their job well without any of the extra frills or excessive packaging.


Check out all my favorites in action in the video above!
Products Mentioned
Not Your Mother's Plump For Joy Dry Shampoo, $4.79
Glossier Priming Moisturizer, $22
NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer, $30
Albeit All Over Face Brush, $24 (Currently on sale for $19.20!)
Kari Gran Lip Whip in Jeannie, $21*
Kari Gran Lip Whip in Suji Red, $16
EC Tattoo 2 for my conch piercing
The Killers (listen to literally everything including my favorite album, Sam's Town)
January 2018 Favorites
What were your favorite products this month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment