Outfit of the Day | Thrifty Lady

On Saturday my family and I went to Tijuana to celebrate my dad's birthday. The fancy-ish dinner provided me with the perfect opportunity to wear some of the items I bought on Friday when I went thrifting with my boyfriend. I may dislike birthdays but if it requires me to dress up then I'm ok with them. What can I say? I'm a sucker for dressing up, even if I just feel like a derp pretending to be a lady.

 Location- Home
Top- Divided by H&M
Skirt- J.Crew pencil skirt from Baras Foundation Thrift Shop
Shoes- Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters
Bag- JR from Buffalo Exchange
Bracelets- H&M
Earrings- Baras Foundation Thrift Shop
Panther ring- Marché de la création Paris Montparnasse
Gold ring- Gift from my grandmother


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

PS. Beauty lovers there's a -$3.50 off coupon for any $10 purchase at Ulta stores or Ulta.com on the right column of my blog. This would be the perfect time to buy any of the products I've reviewed, worn on my face of the day posts, or have just wanted to pick up for a while.

2 comments :