Fashion Week San Diego 2013 {video recap}

Being the social media aficionado that I am I knew I had to cover FWSD on every site! Twitter, Facebook, Vine, Instagram, YouTube... I think you get the idea. By now I think most of you know that apart from making beauty and fashion videos I also make more personal videos over on my vlog channel. I feel the vlogs allow people to get to know the person behind the blog and YouTube and also see me interact with other people such as my boyfriend, family, friends, and other vloggers. If case you didn't know I vlogged every single day from FWSD so if you didn't get to go, or you want to find out how our fashion week differs from the others this is your perfect chance!


Day 1 vlog- The Art and Beauty Behind Fashion event
Day 2 vlog- First day of runway shows

Day 3 vlog- Second day of runway shows
Day 4 vlog- Last day of runway shows
Day 5 vlog- Trunk show

I hope you all enjoyed getting to experience everything that FWSD had to offer and I hope you check out my fellow San Diego bloggers. All of the bloggers featured are amazing people and their pages are amazing. I also took some pictures for Paulina and Amber's blogs so make sure to check out my photography skillz over at their blogs.

Have a great day and stay tuned for more FWSD coverage all this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment