Outfit of the Day | Spring Break!

Spring break is finally here! And although I didn't have the money to take a big trip, I just had to get out of San Diego for a couple of days. I decided to see my friends up in Orange County, go to Six Flags, and not think about school for a couple of days. Since the weather has been rather nice this week I figured out that I can finally think of a way to wear this American Apparel crop top I bought a couple months ago and I think I did. Although the crop top is extremely short I think I can make it work with high waisted pieces like this skirt.


 Location- Balboa Island, Newport Beach, CA
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- Mossimo from Target (old)
Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelets- H&M
Rings and Earrings- Shop Lately
Nails- Nails of the Day post (coming soon)
Balboa Island
Inspiration Point
Where did you go on your spring break? 

6 comments :

  1. I love your hair, and the red, and your rings. Ah ! Love everything :)

    www.stylelatino.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt. It's nice to see a skirt that isn't that high-low hem for once haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It seems like every long skirt has a high-low hem which I'm not a big fan of.

      Delete
  3. I really like your skirt! Beautiful photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete