First Impression | Julep Maven Box

There's a subscription box for just about anything nowadays. There are some that include beauty samples, others that include a survival package for when you're PMS-ing (I'm not kidding, there are boxes out there), and then there's boxes for nail polish addicts like myself. I've never tried a subscription box before and I kept seeing the Julep ads on my Google AdSense both on YouTube and my blog so I decided to give their box a shot. I used the code FREEBOX to get my first box for free! In this box you get three Julep nail polishes plus a bonus gift. Each nail polish retails for $14 on their site so I thought the box was a really good deal. If you want to see my first impression and nail polish swatches just stick around to watch my latest first impression review.



I hope you enjoyed the video! In the comments let me know which subscription box you've tried and if it's worth getting. I'd love to see which other box is worth trying out.

No comments :

Post a Comment