DIY | Mugs and Dishes

Today I have the video that you voted on my blog poll! Ladies and gentlemen I present you the holiday DIY! I know Sharpie mugs have been a popular DIY project but I haven't seen many of them draw faces on the mugs. This is my take on the popular DIY mug craze. These mugs and dishes make amazing Christmas gifts and in fact my mom and I are giving some them gifts to friends, family, and even my boyfriend. The faces are not only adorable but if you model the face after the person you're gifting the item to, I'm pretty sure they're going to go crazy when they see their face on a mug. I really hope you enjoy this latest DIY as much as I enjoyed making it and let's get started!




I truly hope you enjoyed the video. Are you a fan of DIY gifts? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment