December Favorites

It seems like every blogger is releasing their "best of 2013" video but I just felt kind of weird doing that. Who am I to decide which products were the best of the year? I haven't been blogging for a year yet and I know that I haven't tried out that many products for me to make the claim that something was the best of the year. Instead of doing that, I've decided to continue my monthly favorites as normal. I discovered lots of great new makeup and skincare items that I was dying to show you!


Products Mentioned
Prestige My Biggest Lashes Big Lash Mascara, $6.99
L'Oréal Infallible Lipstick in 741 Bold Bordeaux, $9.99
L'Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow in 892 Amber Rush, $7.99
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in 52 Vanilla, 14,95€
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser, $23.99
Sonoma Naturals Avocado Oil Skin Perfecting Serum, $21.77 (I found it at Marshall's for much less)
Perfect Scents An Impression of Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb, $9.99
Gilly Hicks Sydney Hand & Body Cream in Blue Camden, $3
Metronomy
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Earrings from Stop Shop & Roll

I really hope you enjoyed this late installment of my monthly favorites. Let me know in the comments below which products you loved in December!

No comments :

Post a Comment