The Jelly Bean Challenge!

If you don't spend too much time on YouTube I would like to tell you a thing or two about the Bean Boozled challenge. Jelly Belly has a few boxes that contain weird and normal flavors with the tagline "dare to compare." Well my boyfriend and I gladly took the challenge which consisted of us tasting booger, barf, and baby wipe flavored jelly beans. It was an interesting video to film to say the least, and by far the funniest thing that I've ever recorded on my channel. So, how did we do? You'll have to watch the video to find out.



I really hope you enjoyed today's video. Let me know in the comments below if you've ever tried the Bean Boozled challenge or the Harry Potter jelly beans. If you haven't tried either jelly beans, would you want to try it just for the giggles?

No comments :

Post a Comment