Empty Products #5

Empty Products
It's been a while since my last empty products video but I've finally accumulated enough products to make another video. I have a little bit of everything in this video because of the amount of products in my "vinyl is forever bag." I have skincare, body care, makeup, and even hair product. Since there's a lot of products I made sure to quickly describe each and every product, as well as mention if I would repurchase it or not. It's a long video but it's like 15+ reviews all in one video.


Empty Products

Full Reviews
Zim's Advance Crack Creme
Abba Texturizing Creme
Destiny Boutique Charcoal Facial Detox
Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara Review
Boots Botanics Shine Away Mattifying Toner

I hope you enjoyed this really long video. What products have you finished recently? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment