Closet Confidential

Closet Confidential
I've been getting asked to talk more about my style on my YouTube channel. If you've been following my blog for a while, then you all know about my very comfortable and laidback style but that's not the case on my channel. I thought a good way to start introducing style videos to my channel would be by talking about some of my favorite pieces in my capsule wardrobe. I will fill you in on everything from the oldest item to my closet, to my three favorite pieces at the moment.


Here's my first style related video in a while! I don't think I've done anything style related since I was growing out my pixie which is around a year and a half ago. I hope you get to enjoy hearing about some of the pieces in my closet. And just in case you're interested, here are the answers and where you can find them.
1. Gap 1969 Denim Jacket
2. The Kooples Short Sleeve Shirt
The Koople Sleeveless Shirt
3. Madewell Glasgow Satchel
4. H&M Blazer
5. Buffalo Exchange Button Down Shirt
6. Target Mossimo Loafers
7. Nothing
8. H&M Hat
Target Who What Wear Midi Skirt
COS Circle Cut Jersey Top
 What is the oldest item in your closet? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment