Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty

Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty
I know that my wardrobe has been a bit on the non-colorful side lately. I just prefer to dress in dark colors so I can wear a bright lip or eyeshadow effortlessly. When I saw this top on the COS website I had to give in and just get something that's a bit of out my comfort zone. Prints are not something that I'm a huge fan of, then add a bunch of unsymmetrical colorful dots and you get something that sounds straight out of a horror movie to me. Oddly enough this top has become one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. It goes to show that sometimes it's worth stepping out of your style comfort zone.


Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty
Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty
Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty
Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty
Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty
Leggings- Abercrombie & Fitch (similar)
ShoesDoc Martens
Bag- Charming Charlie (similar)
Outfit of the Day | Spotty Dotty
Are you a fan of prints? If so, which ones? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment