Ipsy February 2015 Bag

Ipsy February 2015 Bag
I've tried a few monthly beauty subscriptions and no service has made me happier than Ipsy. I feel like they offer such a great variety of both affordable and high end makeup, beauty tools, and also skin care items. So far I haven't been disappointed with Ipsy and this February bag had to be one of the best. Psssst... don't tell my previous bags but this one has to be my favorite. To check out what I received in this month's Ipsy just click below to watch the video.


Here's the February Ipsy bag! Also can I take a moment to mention how nice my eyes look? I wore the incredible The Rock Chick palette from Charlotte Tilbury. It's a pricey palette but if you love taupe eyeshadow like I do, then I think it's worth checking out.

If you got an Ipsy bag, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment