My New Haircut + Haircut Tips

My New Haircut
If you've followed me these last 2 years, then you know how much I love short hair. I've had a bob, lob, pixie cut, and even rocked some awkward Justin Bieber hair for a few months. I absolutely love experimenting with haircuts because it's just so easy. One moment I can have medium-length hair, and then I can go and chop it all off. I honestly believe that my outlook on hair makes life that much more fun for me. As you can probably notice from this picture, I got a bob once again but this is no ordinary bob. Just wait till you see the back! Spoiler alert: I'm sort of hiding half of a pixie underneath the bob.


My New Haircut
Yeah, I had no idea that my hair had grown that much since December. I probably got about 1.5-2 inches cut, or at least that's how it feels.
My New Haircut
My New Haircut
It may look like a normal bob until I pull up my hair. Surprise, I have an undercut! Some of you may be thinking "why the hell did you do this?" but you'll find out once you watch the video. This is the best hair decision I've made in a loooong time, let me tell you.
In this latest video I'm going to tell you more about my haircut, and I'll also be sharing some haircut tips with you. Let's just say that all my bad haircuts in the past have taught me a thing or two about going to get your haircut. 
Are you team long hair or short hair? Let me know in the comments below. Also make sure to let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or comments about anything hair related.  

If you live in San Diego, I get my hair cut by LC at Hair Drezzers on Fire.
3463 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116

No comments :

Post a Comment