Wedding and Silent Disco | #Snapvlogs

This is only my third #Snapvlog and I have to say that I'm really enjoying this series on my vlog channel. My blog was definitely getting a little too serious for my liking and for some reason I stopped sharing my vlogs on here. While I love reviewing and talking about beauty, I adore being silly in real life. If I had to pick my favorite thing about myself it would definitely be my silliness, even though I tend to hide whenever I feel uncomfortable or don't know a person really well (introverts will definitely understand). In this #Snapvlog you'll get to see how I don't know how to dance at weddings or silent discos. I'm unfortunately one of the stiffest Mexicans around and it's something that I love making fun of because it's 100% the truth. I can't dance to save my life!
 

I hope you enjoy this latest #snapvlog! If you want to see my daily Snapchat stories just follow me on the app. You can input my username on the app or you take a picture of the yellow Snapcode in Snapchat (you can find my code on the left side of the video or on the thumbnail picture).

Do you consider yourself a good or bad dancer? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment