Outfit of the Day | The Drop

Outfit of the Day | The Drop
In my last outfit of the day post I had mentioned my capsule wardrobe plans, well I did it! I am not partaking in the Project 333 Challenge, but I did declutter my closet quite a lot. I used to have over 200 pieces in my closet and I condensed it to less than 60 clothing pieces. I now feel very comfortable with the number of clothing pieces that I own, but that means that you'll be seeing some pieces over and over on the blog. I'm sure that most of you won't mind since realistically speaking we're all repeat offenders, and that's totally ok! In this blog post I'm going to show you one of my favorite outfits that I've worn this summer which happens to be a great transition piece as we're heading to fall (although it doesn't even feel that way here). This post also features the beautiful marble drop earrings from Happiness Boutique which is an online clothing and accessories shop based in Berlin. The shop offers affordable classic, minimal, bohemian, and trendy jewelry for any type of occasion and personal style.


Outfit of the Day | The Drop
Outfit of the Day | The Drop
Outfit of the Day | The Drop
Outfit of the Day | The Drop
Outfit of the Day | The Drop
Top- Everlane
Pants- Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes- Target
Ring- Vintage Market in Paris
Outfit of the Day | The Drop
As soon as I saw the marble drop earrings from Happiness Boutique I fell in love! These earrings are worth at least 10 heart eyes emojis, I love them that much! Apart from the wide array of affordable accessories, another thing I love about Happiness Boutique is the fact that you can see how every accessory is going to look like when you wear it. They have pictures of models showing the items which makes shopping on their website extremely hassle-free. To make things even better, Happiness Boutique offers free shipping in Germany and abroad! And there's also a great customer reward program which can allow you the opportunity to earn free jewelry.

What do you think of the earthy tones and marbled accessories? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Happiness Boutique sent me the earrings that I chose myself. I am not being paid for styling the earrings.

No comments :

Post a Comment