Review | L'Oréal Colour Riche Eyeshadow

L'Oréal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Review
When it comes to drugstore eyeshadow, L'Oréal is absolutely killing it! I've been a huge fan of the Infallible eyeshadows for over 4 years now and recently they released the Colour Riche Eyeshadows in the United States. If you're from the UK or follow a lot of UK based bloggers like I do, then you've seen these eyeshadows plenty of times already. My friend Sofia sent me two shades about two Christmases ago and it took the U.S. over a year to get these little pigmented beauties. The new Colour Riche Eyeshadows are a gel infused pressed pigment that have a beautiful sheen. In this review I will be showing you swatches, as well comparing these to the Infallible eyeshadows and their UK counterparts.


L'Oréal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Review
Products Mentioned
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Pain au Chocolat, $4.99
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Green Promenade, $4.99
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Grand Bleu, $4.99
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Quartz Fumé, $4.99
L'Oréal Color Riche Eyeshadow in Café St. Germain (UK), £5.49
L'Oréal Color Riche Eyeshadow in Quartz Fumé (UK), £5.49
L'Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow, $6.99
Here's my latest beauty bite review! I hope you enjoy hearing about these eyeshadows and seeing the comparisons.

What's your favorite drugstore eyeshadow brand? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment