Review | NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette

NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette Review
Urban Decay has unleashed the beast otherwise known as the Naked palette dupes. It seems like every brand from L'Oréal to Covergirl has jumped on the bandwagon and have released their own version of the beloved neutral palette. NYC is the latest brand to release a neutral palette and they enlisted their spokeswoman, Demi Lovato, for the release. The new Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette contains 12 eyeshadows with a variety of undertones and finishes. You have a little bit of everything in this palette, which is an amazing thing considering Lovato's diverse fanbase.


NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette Review
NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette Review
The palette includes a mix of matte, satin, and metallic eyeshadows. There's also warm, neutral and some very deep cool shades in the palette. Although you do have some color suggestions on the back of the packaging, the palette was designed so all the colors can work together. The Lovatics palette is supposed to be a pick of Demi's favorite shades to wear and I think NYC did a great job capturing her more mature makeup style. This palette would be great for any person and skill level, anyone from a makeup enthusiast to a young Demi fan will enjoy the Lovatics palette.
NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette Review
Here are all 12 shades in the Lovatics by Demi palette swatched on my hand. I did not apply a base or concealer on my hand, it's just the eyeshadow swatched on my skin. Pretty impressive, am I right?
In the video review you'll get to see how I created the look I am wearing in the video, as well as swatches.
What is your favorite product by NYC? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment