Two Maybelline Failures

Two Maybelline Failures
January was the month that we received a plethora of new launches at the drugstore. To be completely honest, even I was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of new products that hit the shelves. Among the new releases, I was particularly excited to see what Maybelline would launch since it's one of my all-time favorite drugstore brands. Two items that really caught my eye were Vivid Matte Liquid and the Master Prime Long-Lasting Eyeshadow Base in Prime + Matte. As excited as I was to try these products out, the excitement quickly turned into disappointment once I saw how both of these wore throughout the day.


The Maybelline Master Prime Long-Lasting Eyeshadow Base in Prime + Matte retails for $6.39 and it also comes in an illuminating and smoothing version. This is Maybelline's first shadow primer and it's supposed to enhance color payoff and wear.
The Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid retails for $7.99 and it comes in 10 different shades. Maybelline describes this as a creamy liquid base, so they're not liquid lipsticks. In my opinion these are glosses with a smooth suede finish.
Two Maybelline Failures
Excuse the quality of the pictures, most were taken with my iPhone since I was out and about. Yes, I did go out looking like this all in the name of a good review.

What are some of your most disappointing products? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment