Artis Brush Dupe

Artis Brush Dupe
If you follow any big YouTubers or bloggers, then chances are that you know about the brand Artis. The brand is famous for their ergonomically designed brushes that look a lot like a toothbrush or a hairbrush. As much as I would love to try out one of the insta-famous Artis brushes, they're not exactly budget friendly. The smaller detail brushes retail for $35 and the bigger foundation foundation brushes are $55. One day while browsing one of my favorite cheap eBay shops I stumped upon a very affordable dupe which was less than $3. For that price I decided to buy it and test out this odd looking brush for you.


Artis Brush Dupe
In this short video I will talk about my experience using the eBay Artis brush dupe, as well as show you demos of how I use the brush. Finally I will let you know if it's worth the shot or if you're better off saving those bucks for a coffee.

What are your favorite eBay brushes? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment