Review | CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream and Katy Kat Matte

CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream and Katy Kat Matte
The drugstore summer launches are coming and CoverGirl has a brand new BB Cream for oily skin and a whole range of demi-matte lipsticks. The Clean Matte BB Cream is the very first CoverGirl BB Cream that's made specifically for oily skin, so it promises to leave the skin shine free all day. Another exciting release is the widely anticipated Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks that were created by Katy Perry herself. The Katy Kat Matte range offers 11 different shades ranging from natural nude shades, to loud and in your face colors like black and lilac. I literally picked these two products just 5 ago and it didn't take me too much time to figure out if they were hot or not so much.


Here's my complete review on the CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream and Katy Kat Matte Lipstick complete with demos. Hope you find it helpful!
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Catoure
The Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Catoure is a warm rose lipstick with a very creamy demi-matte finish. After a few hours of wear the lipstick does pick up more of a matte look but it remains just as comfortable as when you first apply it. I personally think Catoure would make an amazing everyday shade.
CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream
Here's my face before and after using the CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream in Fair. Like I mentioned in the video review, the BB Cream gives me light to medium coverage but I personally prefer to keep things looking quite light. The Clean Matte BB Cream does a fantastic job evening out my skin tone and also covering up my acne spots.
CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream and Katy Kat Matte
That's it for my CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream and Katy Kat Matte Lipstick review! Which of these products are you going to pick up? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment