Review | Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore

Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore Review
I'm sure everyone immediately thinks of shoes and leather products when they hear about Salvatore Ferragamo, I know I personally do. Last year the fashion house launched the very elegant Emozione fragrance which features a blend of floral notes and woody undertones. The word Emozione means "emotion" in Italian, and the fragrance actually aims to capture all the emotions that one experiences in life. This year Salvatore Ferragamo launched Emozione's lighter and sweeter sister, Emozione Dolce FioreDolce Fiore means "sweet flower" in Italian, and that's exactly what this perfume is- a sweet floral perfume. Look at me use what I learned in my Italian 101 class in a blog post!


Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore Review
Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore* is a delicate eau de toilette that embodies life's tender moments. Some of the top notes include white peach, grapefruit, and bergamot. As someone who loves the scent of grapefruits, it made me very happy that was one of the notes I first smelled was that of grapefruit. The middle floral notes are just as lovely as well since they're damask rose and peony. And to round-up the fragrance you have the bottom notes which are white musk, iris, vanilla, and suede.

When I spritz Emozione Dolce Fiore, the first thing that comes to mind is a baby's room. And trust me, I don't have baby fever whatsoever so please don't take the comment as that. I couldn't help but to think about when my brother was born and my mom's floral perfumes would mix with the aroma of baby powder. This is a sweet floral scent with a strong powdery scent upon application. Normally I'm not a big fan of the baby powder scent, but when combined with floral notes it made me feel very nostalgic. And that's precisely the point of Emozione Dolce Fiore, to capture life's tender moments such as motherhood.

I have to say I've been really enjoying this perfume and for an eau de toilette this lasts remarkably well on my skin. I get around 6-7 hours of wear with Emozione Dolce Fiore which is not bad at all. The packaging is a more feminine version of the original Emozione with the delicate blush shade details on the cap and the sides of the bottle. I personally really love the slim bottle because it would make for a very travel-friendly perfume option.

Overall I have to say that I'm head over heels in love with the new Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore. It's a beautiful and delicate floral scent that will make you appreciate the tender moments you've shared with your mother.

What are the scents that remind you of your childhood? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment