Birchbox June 2016

This is now that sixth Birchbox that I've received, so that means that I've been officially subscribed for half a year! I have to be completely honest with you and say that I've been really happy with my Birchbox subscription so far. I have really enjoyed the variety products I've received, the option to choose a sample each month, the boxes themselves, and the Birchbox point system. This month's sample choice was the newly repackaged Benefit Gimme Brow which I've never tried before. And I also received a very exciting item in June's box that I had been wanting to try out for the longest time! Clue: It's perhaps the most hyped about hair product within the blogosphere.


This is easily one of the best Birchbox boxes that I've received. Leave it up to Birchbox to send products that I've been meaning to try out for the longest time.
Products Received
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44
Benefit Gimme Brow, $24
Whish Shave Cream with Vitamin K, $24
COOLA Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer, $32
Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener, $48

If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment