My Latest Rose Obsession

Glossier Rose Balm Dotcom
For a girl that really doesn't like flowers all that much, I'm definitely a big sucker when it comes to floral scents. By far my favorite floral scent is rose, there's something about the smell of roses which makes me go crazy. I literally love anything that smells like roses, from rosewater ice cream (trust me, that's a thing and it's delicious) to rose scented perfumes. When I first heard that Glossier was going to release a rose scented version of their cult favorite Balm Dotcom, let's just say that I freaked out a little bit (ok, maybe I freaked out a lot). Since purchasing this I've pretty much kicked all my daytime lip balms to the curve and have been finding any excuse to apply the Rose Balm Dotcom on my lips.


Glossier Rose Balm Dotcom
If you're not familiar with the original Balm Dotcom, it's an universal skin salve which works much like Vaseline. Unlike Vaseline, the Balm Dotcom has a very dense and waxy formula which doesn't feel sticky. And you can apply the Balm Dotcom everywhere! You lips, cuticles, elbows, hands... You can apply it pretty much anywhere you have dry or irritated skin. Heck, you can even use it as a glossy highlight (much like the new Haloscope highlighter).
Glossier Rose Balm Dotcom
The Rose Balm Dotcom obviously smells like rose and it also has a slight pink tint. When blended out, the tint completely disappears so you can still use this to moisturize other parts of your body. I personally just use the Rose Balm Dotcom on my lips because I'm able to smell a little bit of the rose scent for a few minutes after I apply this. The scent is very subtle, fresh, and definitely very natural. It doesn't smell overly sweet or synthetic, which is why I'm head over heels in love with the Rose Balm Dotcom. If you're a fan of rose scented products, then you definitely need the Rose Balm Dotcom in your life.
In case you want to know more about Glossier and their products, you can check this video out! I do plan to try out more products and review them for you very soon. And if you want to save 20% off any Glossier order, then CLICK RIGHT HERE!

Are you a fan of rose scented products? If so, which ones are your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment