Outfit of the Day | Black and Blue

Outfit of the Day | Black and Blue
Hi, my name is Laura and I'm the minimalist and tomboy version of a plain Jane. I swear I'll never get sick of just rocking jeans and a t-shirt, aka my uniform for the past 20+ years of my life. Although there really isn't much going with this outfit, I did decide to play around with silhouettes a little bit. My love for the mom jeans is still going strong, but this time around I paired the loose jeans with a fitted black top. And to round up my basic outfit and make it a bit more modern, I decided to go with some round sunglasses and my old platform sandals. What can I say? Basics are the new black.


Outfit of the Day | Black and Blue
Outfit of the Day | Black and Blue
Outfit of the Day | Black and Blue
Outfit of the Day | Black and Blue
Shirt- The Kooples (Similar)
Jeans- Thrifted (Similar)
Sandals- Zara (Similar)
Sunglasses- Zara (Similar)
Bracelet- Love Tatum
Ring- Madewell (Similar)
Outfit of the Day | Black and Blue
Are you a fan of basic outfits like I am? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment