Birchbox April 2016

Birchbox April 2016
I don't think I've ever been as excited to receive a subscription box as I was with the April Birchbox. First of all the box itself was designed by Rifle Paper Co. which is an American stationery and lifestyle brand known for beautiful illustrations and stationery. I've been a fan of Rifle Paper Co. for over a year now and own various of their products, so when I first heard that they would be collaborating with Birchbox I knew the box would end up being displayed in my room. Another reason why I was so excited to receive this box was because this box included products from natural and ingredient conscious brands.


Birchbox April 2016
Products Received
English Laundry Notting Hill Femme Eau de Parfum, $70
Davines OI Shampoo, $28
Davines OI Conditioner, $34
Davines OI All in One Milk, $30
Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream, $20
Acure Organics Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub, $12.99
Au Naturale Cosmetics Trio Set, $42
If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment