Outfit of the Day | Faux Suede

Faux Suede
I know suede is a very popular material but I honestly really never thought much about it. I usually would associate suede with fringe festival wear and very short suede skirts, but then I found this amazing faux suede skirt in the Target clearance section. I know what you're probably thinking, is Target even ethical? Surprisingly the Target brand clothes are in fact ethical and made in a sustainable way (source). I will be dedicating a full post on this issue very soon, but this should be great news to people who are looking to buy sustainable clothing at an affordable price. Target still has some work to do in order to become more transparent, but their environmental and sustainability efforts are definitely not going unnoticed.


Faux Suede
Faux Suede
Faux Suede
Faux Suede
Top- Everlane
Skirt- Target (Similar)
Sandals- Aerosoles (Similar)
Necklace- & Other Stories (Similar)
Faux Suede
Are you a fan of (faux) suede? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments :

Post a Comment