POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox June 2016

POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox June 2016
If you haven't heard of the POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox, then let me tell you more about this very unique box. This is a beauty, fashion, lifestyle, home, and health box with over $100 worth of products. Traditionally the Must Have Box has retailed for $39.95/month, but recently POPSUGAR launched the Must Have Mini which is only $18.95/month. Two years ago I was able to unbox my first Must Have Box and to be honest it wasn't my favorite box, so I gladly signed up to be able to give it another shot. This time around the Must Have Box definitely exceeded all my expectations and I actually had so much fun unboxing this.


Check out the POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox unboxing! This was probably the most fun I've had unboxing a subscription box in a while. Everything took me by surprise in a great way.
POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox June 2016
Have you tried out the POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox? If not, is this something that interests you? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try.

No comments :

Post a Comment