3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt

3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
Here's a little story about this oversized men's button down. It was Record Store Day 2014 and after doing a little record shopping, I stumbled upon the Buffalo Exchange Earth Day sale. First of all, I had no idea it was Earth Day and back then I was literally the worst at thrifting (even at a place like Buffalo Exchange). They had around 5 cardboard boxes outside the store full with $1 clothing items. And I won't lie, most of the stuff in the boxes was pretty horrible but then I managed to dig up this blue button down from the bottom of one of the boxes. At first I didn't think much of it but I decided to get it because I really loved the royal blue color. Now 2 years later I couldn't be happier that I decided to pick this $1 shirt up because it's one of the most versatile pieces I own. I wear it casually, a little edgy, and I even dress it up once in awhile.


Here's my latest 3 Ways to Style video! I really hope you enjoy both the outfits and also how I edited this video. I was inspired by my "outfit of the day" layouts to create something clean and modern.
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
- Look One -
Top- Thrifted (Similar)
Jeans- Thrifted (Similar)
Sandals- Target (Similar)
Watch- eBay
Scarf- Thrifted (Similar)
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
- Look Two -
Top- Thrifted (Similar)
Skirt- Target (Similar)
Shoes- H&M (Similar)
Clutch- H&M (Similar)
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
3 Ways to Style An Oversized Shirt
- Look Three -
Top- Thrifted (Similar)
Jeans- Thrifted (Similar)
Jacket- GAP (Similar)
Shoes- Zara (Similar)
Sunglasses- Zara (Similar)

I want to give my friend Alessandra Gonzalez a huge thank you for helping me film the video and also for taking all these amazing pictures. 

Tell me about your favorite thrift find in the comments below. I would love to know it! Also leave any other "3 Ways to Style" suggestion in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment