Review | Fur Oil

Fur Oil Review
Let's talk about skincare for a body part that is often considered a taboo subject, even by females. We're going to talk about vaginas today. Yes, vaginas. We literally hydrate every part of our body from our feet up to our scalp, but why not our vaginal area? We even hydrate the hair on top of our head, but why not our pubic hair? And yes, I just wrote "public hair" on my blog like it's not big deal- because in reality it shouldn't be a big deal. I was approached by Fur a few months ago to try one of their products out and I said "Yeah!" Look, I'm not embarrassed at all to talk about my vagina or public hair. I think the more we talk about it, the less it'll be considered a taboo subject. Plus, as a woman I feel the need to talk about subjects that could potentially be beneficial to my fellow ladies out there.


Fur Oil Review
Here's a little synopsis about Fur's Fur Oil*. This product is a blend of oils that will help hydrate pubic hair and the skin around the vulva and mons pubis (I'm getting technical with some high school anatomy terms that you probably already forgot about). The oil is also supposed to soften pubic hair and reduce the chance of ingrown hairs. If you've ever shaved your vagina or trimmed your bikini area, then you know how painful ingrown hairs are in such a sensitive area.

Fur Oil is 100% natural and made with a grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, and clary sage seed oil just to name a few. These oils help condition hair, act as an antimicrobial, and soothe the skin. Fur Oil is also free of parabens, silicones, phthalates, artificial fragrance, and dyes. In other words, it's completely safe to use in the genital area and you could even use the oil on your face and other parts of the body. I know some of you might think it's weird to apply an oil that's meant for your pubic hair to your face, but the product is literally a blend of natural oils. There's literally nothing to be grossed about.
Fur Oil Review
Normally in a review I would show before and after pictures, but in this case I won't for obvious reasons. I have no problems talking about feminine health and hygiene, but photographing it is a completely different thing and I'm just not comfortable with that idea. You only have my word to go by in this review, but I have to let you know that this is some great stuff. I honestly didn't think this would become a necessity but during this whole month-long trial I was able to test the Fur Oil to its full capacity.

I first tried the Fur Oil to hydrate my skin and soften the public hair, and it did just that. Now let me be real with you, your pubic hair won't feel noticeably softer over night or in a week. This oil doesn't work voodoo magic, but it will work over time. With consistent use I was able to feel that my pubic hair got softer and more manageable (if I can say so myself). It also felt a lot less coarse and rough, and it lays down much nicely than before.

The next Fur Oil test was seeing how this oil would work on ingrown hair when I shaved my bikini area. Normally I'll get a few ingrown hairs because my skin is crazy sensitive, but I only got one. Just one! Not only that but the Fur Oil itself didn't irritate my freshly shaved skin at all. In fact, it made the normally itchy part of the growing out process completely disappear.

Is the Fur Oil a life necessity? Umm... I'm not sure if I would recommend every single woman to spend $39 on an oil for their pubic hair, but I would definitely recommend it to women who are genuinely interested in taking care of themselves. The bottle should last you around 6 months according to Fur, which is honestly not a bad deal when you think about it. I honestly really enjoyed the process of taking care of an area in my body that I completely neglected. Fur Oil has become a part of my daily moisturizing routine and it honestly doesn't even take more than 20 seconds to do. All I literally do is apply 5 to 6 drops on the palm of my hand and quickly rub/pat it on my skin and public hair, and that's it.

Are you interested in Fur Oil? Would you try it out? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment