The Ultimate Product for a Perfume Addict

Travalo Milano
I feel like nearly every perfume addict knows about Travalo by now. If you're not familiar with Travalo, they're the company that revolutionized the way we travel with perfume. Gone are the days when you would try your best to collect samples of your favorite perfume, remember those days? How about the days when you would try to decant your perfume and have it leak inside your handbag? That actually happened to me a few times and it wasn't very fun (although my bag smelled very nice). I've been a huge Travalo fan for a few years now, in fact I actually own two of the Travalo Classic atomizers. My Travalo atomizers have traveled to many places and by now look a bit beat up, but recently I tried out the new fancy Travalo and this is how I feel about it.


Travalo Milano
The Travalo Milano* is described at "the most refined and luxurious portable fragrance experience ever made," and you know what? I think it definitely lives up to that claim. This is not the standard Travalo Classic that you know and love, this is a hefty and very heavy duty atomizer that looks beautiful. I honestly wasn't expecting the Travalo Milano to be as heavy as it is, especially because I'm so used to how lightweight the Classic model is. Apart from the weight, the Travalo Milano has a beautiful and classic design. It's not very flashy, but it's definitely much more elegant than their previous models. What I enjoy the most about the design of this atomizer is that it feels so nice to hold in your hand, this is not a flimsy atomizer at all! It was built to not only look beautiful but also to perform well for many years to come.
Travalo Milano
What makes the Travalo atomizers special is their technology that offers absolutely no exposure to air. The Travalo Milano uses a technology called Genie-S which allows you to keep refilling your atomizers without any problem. I've had issues with atomizers leaking or not working efficiently, but all the Travalo products are built extremely well. The spray head itself is also incredibly nice in this model because it delicately mists your favorite perfume on your skin. I found that the mist is even finer than with the Travalo Classic, so you'll be getting a lot more out of your perfumes. My only complaint about the Travalo Milano is that you can't see how much perfume you have left inside the atomizer like you can with the Travalo Classic. A little slit on the side of the atomizer would have made it more efficient to use and determine whether you have to refill it or not.
Travalo Milano
Apart from that con, I've been really loving my Travalo Milano! I recently took it with me to my weekend trip to Los Angeles and I'm now carrying it inside my beauty bag every single day. My fragrance of choice at the moment is the NARCISO Eau de Parfum (review here) which I'm currently obsessed with. Oh oh oh, I almost forgot! Just in case you don't know how to refill a Travalo, all you have to do is detach the spray head from your perfume and start pumping the Travalo to transfer the perfume into the atomizer. It's really that simple!

The Travalo Milano retails for $49 which sounds a bit pricey, but I think it's a good investment considering how well built it is. This is something that can accompany you to every single trip or live in your handbag permanently. It'll keep your fragrance completely protected from light and air, so you'll be getting more out of your pricey perfumes. This will also save you some money in the long run since it will eliminate the need to purchase rollerballs of your favorite frangrances.

What do you think about the Travalo Milano? Have you tried a Travalo? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment