Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Tutorial

Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Tutorial
The Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Supernova is easily one of my favorite makeup launches this year. You may remember my review on the Holographic Stick that I posted a few months ago, but today I'm going to be showing you a very simple tutorial incorporating the iridescent lavender highlight that I've been loving so damn much. I honestly never thought that I would go for a more funky highlight, but the Holographic Stick is surprisingly very wearable! You can use it to highlight your face, as an eyeshadow, and you can even apply a little on your lips to give them an icy look. Apart from using the Holographic Stick, I'm also going to be using a few new Milk Makeup products in this video.


Here's my quick and easy tutorial using the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick. Hope you enjoy the makeup and video!
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Tutorial
Products Used
Milk Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint in Light, $42
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Neutral, $28
Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation in Warm Porcelain, $20
Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek in Rally, $24
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Supernova, $28
Tarte Eyeshadow (lavender shade)
Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil in Baroque, $23*
Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil in Ampoulé, $23*
Flower Double Take Eye Marker & Creme Shadow, $9.98*
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, $27.50*
ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Wet, $5
Milk Makeup Lip Color in Grrrl, $22

What do you think about the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment