Review | Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation

Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation Review
About a month ago I wandered into Sephora (as any girl who's obsessed with makeup does) and proceeded to spend over an hour walking around and swatching items. I went into Sephora with absolutely no intention of buying a foundation but then a certain powder foundation caught my eye. I will completely honest with you when I say that the Sephora Collection makeup hasn't really appealed to me much, but something about the Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation really made me think twice. I literally had to go on the Sephora app to look up reviews and once I saw the near to perfect score, I went ahead and purchased it. If you're someone who's lazy or doesn't like a complicated makeup routine, then you better listen up!


Here's my complete review of the Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. Spoiler alert: This is a rave review, I honestly haven't fallen in love with a powder foundation as fast as I did with this one.
Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation Review
The Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation has a creamy powder formula which you can see even in this swatch. The powder isn't dry whatsoever and it won't look cakey on the face.
Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation Review
Here's a little comparison of how much coverage you can get from the Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. On the left you have my bare face with absolutely no foundation or concealer. In the middle you have me with a layer of the Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation applied with a brush on the left side of my face. When you use a synthetic brush to apply the powder foundation you will get sheer to light coverage, but it will be enough even out the complexion and blur imperfections. On the right you have my face with a layer of the Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation applied with a sponge on the right side of my face. When you compare the left and right side of my face, you will immediately notice that the sponge side has more coverage and overall looks more flawless. I honestly find that concealer isn't even necessary when you use a sponge to apply the Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation.

Are you a fan of powder foundations? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment