Playing With New Makeup | bareMinerals

Playing With New Makeup | bareMinerals
Guess what guys? I have a new job! I just started working for bareMinerals and I honestly couldn't be happier about it. I love working for one of the first makeup companies that I ever got hooked on back in high school. And so far I'm absolutely loving my new job! My favorite part is educating women about our products and applying them to their face. Seeing people's faces light up after I do their makeup honestly makes my whole entire day. So in honor of my new job, I've decided to dedicate an entire Playing With New Makeup video to all the new bareMinerals products that I received and purchased recently. I'll try my best not to sound like a bareMinerals commercial but I honestly can't help but to share my excitement with all of you.


Watch me try out some new bareMinerals and some older products that I've never tried before. I don't think I've this much fun while filming in a while, so I truly hope you enjoy the video.
Playing With New Makeup | bareMinerals
Playing With New Makeup | bareMinerals
Products Mentioned and Used
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel, $25
bareMinerals BARESKIN Complete Coverage Serum Concealer in Light, $21*
bareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation in Golden Ivory 08, $30*
bareMinerals bareMinerals READY Bronzer in The Deep End, $25*
bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Elegant Taupe, $19
bareMinerals Be Beautiful Ready Face and Eye Palette, $45*
bareMinerals Round The Clock Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner in 8PM, $17
bareMinerals GEN NUDE Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Icon, $18

Have you tried anything from bareMinerals? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment